Lida Africa is a social enterprise founded in 2013 dedicated to working with Private, Public and Civil Society entities to reach their full impact potential by addressing day-to-day M&E challenges.
Our work takes us into the heart of various communities, where we help organizations and institutions to innovate sustainable M&E solutions. We work with Governments, Non-Government organisations; Community based organisations and a variety of local partners while maintaining our own independence without political agenda.
We are also committed to enhancing graduates’ practical experience in management, M&E, research and statistics through our Global School of Experience.
LIda Africa has amazing experience and has achieved great results not limited to the following:
- Designed M&E system for 3 programs under MCE Uganda
- Conducted Youth entrepreneurship and apprenticeship program needs assessment for MCE Uganda, May 2015
- Conducted Youth entrepreneurship and apprenticeship program Midline survey for MCE Uganda, November 2014
- Designed a decision support system based on analysis of students’ academic performance.
- A system for implementation of continuous assessment in secondary schools in Uganda.
- Conducted an impact evaluation for a refugee settlement project for Uganda Joint Christian Council with support from Diakonia.
PO BOX 73655
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +256704767858 or +256703096203