Our work advances the realization of sustainable development goals in sectors of public health, education, social, economic and human services in Africa.
To be Africa’s leading monitoring and evaluation supporting agency
Building Organisational Capacity to Monitor and Evaluate for Sustainable Development.
If you do not monitor and evaluate, you cannot tell success from failure.
Have you ever wasted your data? Have you ever failed to use the data you collected? Have you ever collected less than you need?
We all waste a lot of data by Failing to deliver potentially nourishing data in a consumable format. Lida Africa exists to help you make meaning of your program results. Contact us today, visit our website http://www.lidaafrica.org
Lida Africa is a social enterprise founded in 2013 dedicated to working with Private, Public and Civil Society entities to reach their full impact potential by addressing day-to-day M&E challenges.
Our work takes us into the heart of various communities, where we help organizations and institutions to innovate sustainable M&E solutions. We work with Governments, Non-Government organisations; Community based organisations and a variety of local partners while maintaining our own independence without political agenda.
We are also committed to enhancing graduates’ practical experience in management, M&E, research and statistics through our Global School of Experience.
LIda Africa has amazing experience and has achieved great results not limited to the following:
- Designed M&E system for 3 programs under MCE Uganda
- Conducted Youth entrepreneurship and apprenticeship program needs assessment for MCE Uganda, May 2015
- Conducted Youth entrepreneurship and apprenticeship program Midline survey for MCE Uganda, November 2014
- Designed a decision support system based on analysis of students’ academic performance.
- A system for implementation of continuous assessment in secondary schools in Uganda.
- Conducted an impact evaluation for a refugee settlement project for Uganda Joint Christian Council with support from Diakonia.
Contact Lida Africa by visiting our website: www.lidaafrica.org
PO BOX 73655
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: +256704767858 or +256703096203